6km East of Cowra is a property tucked away from the world around it that offers a complete off the grid and eco friendly living with all the modern conveniences included.
This property has so much to offer that you must see it to appreciate the work and the opportunity.
The infrastructure of the property is not seen from the main Highway, so as you drive up to the property you begin to appreciate the privacy and peacefulness of your surrounds.
The farm is currently structured with:
- 7.5 Acres
- A 5-bay shed
- 3 grow houses including (1) 31.5m x 10m, 2) 6m x 21m, 3) 5m x 10m)
- 2 x 23,700 litres tank interchangeable 2 x 10,000 litres tank
- Guttering on all infrastructure collects 1/2 mega-litre of water per annum
- Solar Panel 1,000 Amp hour batteries, 5.5 inverter and auto-start generator
- 150 Fruit trees, fully irrigated
- Water pump and equipment
- Cold compost pens
- Built on permaculture design principles
- North/East facing block
- Solar orientation and insulation maximises energy efficiency and comfort
- Views from top of property over surrounding farmland
- Shipping container storage
- Automated irrigation system throughout grow houses and orchards
- Building entitlement
- Separate shed converted to living quarters including
o Open plan living kitchen.
o Two bedrooms master with walk in robe
o Bathroom laundry combination and compostable toilet
o Kitchen includes dishwasher, timber counter tops, walk in pantry
o Steel frame and insulation
o Reverse cycle A/C
o NBN Connection
- Chook shed and yard
- R5 Large lot residential zoning
This property is a unique offering providing the opportunity to live and grow off the grid and also allows the options to use the property for income with the infrastructure that it offers.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Stephen Haslam on 0412 395 390 or Jenny McCouat on 0419 242 666