Framed by a quintessential picket fence and brimming with style and elegance, this gorgeous country cottage immediately envelops you in its heart-warming appeal. Beautifully finished throughout, it flawlessly integrates contemporary elements while retaining an undeniably enchanting cottage feel.
Every now and then you come across a house that you can call a home and here we have it.
Offering the following features:
- Beautifully open plan living area radiates comfort and enjoys the warmth and ambience;
- Four light-filled bedrooms, each displaying its own unique personality, plus a study or 5th bedroom if needed;
- Both the main bathroom and second bathroom are well appointed;
- Placed on a popular corner block position, handy rear lane access provides parking for several cars;
- Col Stinson Park is directly behind the property and a short walk to the ever-popular Japanese Gardens.
A fabulous alfresco area oozes rustic charm and is the perfect space to enjoy lazy afternoons with family and friends, while the wrap around balcony provides excellent versatility. Set on a gloriously sun-kissed 999sqm block and wrapped in flourishing gardens and lawns, you will be only moments to the heart of Cowra, local schools and so much more. Prepare to fall in love!
This residence a must see, so to book in your inspection please contact Stephen Haslam on 02 6341 1311 or 0412 395 390 or email [email protected]