This immaculate home is all about providing the lifestyle your family has been searching for. Surrounded by established gardens and manicured lawns, the outdoor entertaining area is sure to be a hit with the family and friends.
Complimenting the eye-catching exterior, the over-sized master bedroom boasts ample storage and its very own bathroom. The remaining three bedrooms have built in robes and are serviced by a full bathroom with separate bath and shower.
At the front of the home you will find a generous formal lounge area, The kitchen is spacious and comfortable, with nothing needing to be done at all and features a dishwasher, electric stove top and oven and breakfast bar. The kitchen shares a space with the dining area making entertaining a breeze. Flowing through to the rear of the home there is an additional second living area, letting in an abundance of natural light and warmth.
The ducted evaporative cooling, under floor heating and cleverly placed split system will ensure your comfort year-round.
Outside, another dimension of living awaits, with a generous outdoor entertaining area with lights and views of the leafy green oasis.
Double lock up garage with additional storage needs are more than adequately met.
The perfect home to savour the precious family years, or to settle in and enjoy your later life, 17 Banksia Close is the ideal place to enjoy your future.
- Master bedroom boasts ample storage and ensuite
- Three other, well-sized bedrooms offer built in robes
- Main bathroom, boasts separate bath and shower
- Large living area at front of home
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric stove-top, and oven
- Evaporative cooling, underfloor heating and split system
- Generous outdoor entertaining area
- Well-manicured lawns and gardens
To book your inspection, contact Stephen Haslam from Cowra Real Estate on 0412 395 390