183 Elouera Road is situated 6km east of Cowra's post office and shopping and cafe precinct.
This comfortable three-bedroom owner/builder home offers a peaceful rural lifestyle with splendid rural views.
The home boasts all the modern creature comforts, modern open plan kitchen and family flow out to the enclosed rear sunroom. Alongside the main lounge room sits a full-length veranda, providing ample room for a growing family.
The property is on one title in the Cowra Council area and comprises 2.06 ha or 5.09 acres.
The best of rural lifestyle, rainwater run off to large storage tanks and a well feeds the gardens and livestock.
- Two double lock up garages and storage/workshop with power on a concrete slabs.
- Large separate farm shed with car hoist, tack room and loads of storage for machinery.
- Separate stable and dog kennel.
- Property divided into 2 blocks with stock troughs connected to well.
- Two auto gates add to the features of this immaculate property.
- Multiple air conditioning units provide comfort year round.
- Kitchen a budding chef would be proud of.
Located with a choice for the kids to catch the school bus at the end of the road where Elourera meets the Mid Western Hwy. This property offers something for everybody in the family, beautiful kitchen, hoist in the shed and acres for the kids to rid a horse or bike.
Make 183 Elouera Road your new home, arrange your inspection today. All inspections are by appointment with the agent.